Your 2019 CCMSA membership expired on Dec 31, 2019
2020 Individual & Family membership form available now: 2020 CCMSA MEMBERSHIP FORM CLICK HERE
Wrangler info being updated Stay tuned!
Cowboy Mounted Shooters Guidelines from the CFO: Safety is our most important priority and everyone’s responsibility. All members are to read this document from the RCMP HERE.
1. REMINDER – If you plan to attend a PRACTICE, JACKPOT, CLINIC or COMPETITION in Canada on or after Jan 1 2020 we must receive your signed membership form and full payment prior.
2. Our 2020 fees for the “Individual Membership” and ” Family Membership” has not increased. (Family memberships consist of 2 adults and any number of children under the age of 18 residing in the same home)
3. A 2019/2020 AEF Alberta Equestrian Federation membership is also required when you join CCMSA http://www.albertaequestrian.com/Memberships. This is a requirement of our insurance company CAPRI.
Wrangler membership categories with CCMSA have been revised to 3 groups. We mirror CMSA USA Wranglers rules the best we can but must also abide by Canadian Laws. If you have a child under the age of 18 that would like to participate please click on the attached link: 2020 Wrangler Information Waiver
5. NEW MEMBER INFORMATION CLICK HERE
6. CMSA – Our club is affiliated with the CMSA in the USA . To purchase your CMSA membership please purchase direct:
CMSA Membership http://www.cmsaevents.com/assets/files/Membership-Form.pdf.
CMSA Homepage info: www.cmsaevents.com/home/
7. If you would like to have your arena approved click here for more information