2020 PRACTICE Guidelines
Practices scheduled will be listed on the home page.
REQUIRED cards to show at all practices to participate till Dec 31 2018
- VALID RPAL – RESTRICTED Possession and Acquisition License to shoot.
- 2020 AEF – Alberta Equestrian Federation Membership (or provincial equivalent).
- 2020 Club membership card w/ Capri insured co-sanctioned club
*Starting Jan 1, 2019 REQUIRED cards to show at all practices to participate
- VALID RPAL – RESTRICTED Possession and Acquisition License to shoot. No RPAL? see Notes below
- Must show 2020 AEF – Alberta Equestrian Federation Membership (or provincial equivalent)
- Must show 2020 CCMSA Club membership card. Co-sanctioned clubs will be listed here as agreements are made.
Please Note: *Non-members new to mounted shooting please contact the practice organizer for more information to come see what this sport is all about!
*Safety is our #1 priority. Safety Meeting Guidelines are mandatory to review with participants prior to all practices, clinics and shoots: CLICK HERE
*As a participants are to have read the Cowboy Mounted Shooters Guidelines from the CFO (Chief Firearms Officer). These were distributed with your CCMSA memberships and can also be viewed HERE.
*By location: Please RSVP or Call before you haul if the weather is wild!
*BYO non live Ammo
*Lastly – PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR HORSE in parking lot, arena, waiting areas.